Full-On Theatre was formed in 1988 and has created 22 original productions for both adult and family audiences. Founded by Dave Houston, the company tours extensively nationally and internationally. Since it’s first show in 1998 the company has performed to over 650,000 people.
* Creates theatre experiences that are lively, comic, contain original live music and powerful narratives
* Develops shows with young people, communities and wellbeing partners that lead to social change.
* Tours these original theatre shows regionally, nationally and internationally.
* Generates screen content through our partner company Little Blue Dingo
* Promotes the cause of Indigenous Australians.
* Mentors & empowers individuals and communities.
For the last 15 years the company has worked in partnership and collaboration with schools, health professionals, local government, Not for Profits and youth agencies to create work with teenagers and communities. Full-On Theatre works in collaboration with communities, partners & participants to deliver innovative & creative participatory arts programs for young people and the broader community. The company has created over 35 community theatre productions, sometimes with over a hundred participants. They have held arts residencies in dairy farms, schools, and even whole towns. (Quambatook VIC)
Since 1998 the company has received several projects grants from local councils, The Department of Premier and Cabinet (Vic) School Focused Youth Services and Wellbeing Agencies. They have performed at International Children’s and Youth Festivals and been commissioned to create work internationally. They have recorded music albums in Mexico, Thailand and Australia. They have performed in remote shearing sheds to the Victorian Arts Centre and played at major music festivals and corporate events such as the Australian Open, Australian Grand Prix and the AFL Grand Final.
Contact Dave Houston +61 0411 710 081 firstname.lastname@example.org